January 18, 2012

Now we are six...


When I was one I had just begun
When I was two I was nearly new

When I was three I was hardly me
When I was four I was not much more

When I was five I was just alive
But now I am six, I'm as clever as clever;
So I think I'll be six now for ever and ever. 

- A.A. Milne


Pretty soon its going to be this little ones birthday.

024

She is going to be 6 and I have the wrinkles to prove it! Where has the time gone? I have no idea!

As of right now these are the things on Parker's birthday list that she wants to do.

1. go to starbucks
3. eat lunch at sweet tomatoes
4. get a wuggle pet (?) for her birthday

She is so cute! And her wants are really simple, which is what I marvel at when I look at her and we talk...just how non complex her life is...how I would like to feel the same about my role in life right now.

Poor little boo has had a fever for the last two nights, and I am currently fighting it too...scratchy throats be gone please!! But the good thing is her and I cuddled today (really I just slept) for about 4 hours. We were wiped out, but it was great time together and I will take it!




signature

0 comments: