January 7, 2012

New Year, New Look

Well, I have had quite the hiatus! Its been good for me though. I feel re energized about life in general. Now I am excited about continuing on with my path toward P.A. school and I am excited to continue learning and growing as a photographer.

I was ready for a new look on my blog and I have to say...this is quite the departure from my usual style of warm and homey...and the pink! Its so not me and yet it resonated with me...I tried blue, green, but the pink felt happy. Kind of like I do right now.

So welcome to the new year, my new blog...lots more posts to come. I am learning balance and quitting my blog altogether wouldn't be balance...posting everyday wouldn't be either so I think I will just post until I hit my stride. But right now I'm gonna just relax...

009

Keep checking back in with me. There is so much I want to share :)




signature

0 comments: