July 11, 2011

Oh my dear blog how I have missed you...missed pouring out my feelings or sharing the things that beautify my life. Every time I think I might come to you and share something that excites me or a find that is simply candy to my eyes, inevitably, something else steals my time.

that's ok though.

I need to live real life, not blog life...



so I make no apologies for my absence. I have been busy trying to find hours at work since my regular gig is no longer regular, AND I have also been busy trying to get my photography off and running.

So much to think about...business cards, logos, pricing, pricing sheets and packaging...the creative person in me is like "can't I just take the pictures?" I have never thought myself an entrepreneur so this is a new challenge and I kind of like it.

I think I have settled on a logo...





watcha think?

I originally created these to make mini cards on moo.com (who I really can't say enough about. awesome company. awesome quality.) and I really can't decide on just ONE color so of course I had to make a couple :)

still not sure if I will go with this for my business card or just continue to feature my actual pictures on my cards like I did with my very first set....things to mull over.

Oh yeah and I did senior pictures for this pretty girl...she sure does make my job look easy peasy...and she was super fun to collaborate with. We actually sat down and edited them together to get just the look she desired for each individual photo.

217a

602a

277v

043bwc

I met this girl when she was 10 and I cannot believe what a beautiful young woman she has grown up to be...just stunning :)




signature

4 comments:

Kelly said...

I like the 2nd one or the last one. Ok I really like them all.
xo

Jaime said...

I like the 1st and 4th one;o) So fun to hang out with you today!!

Annie said...

Hard choice, I think I like the two middle ones the best though.. beautiful pics!

Molly said...

My favorite is the last one. I lvoe that font! And the photos are gorgeous!