June 30, 2011

Hello darlings...life has been busy, lots of ups downs and running around...not to mention potty training. My days are filled and I never manage to get all the things accomplished that I would like. My house is perpetually a shambles. I dont feel like I ever hand out enough cuddles and I probably raise my voice too much...oh and my kids have been watching more than an hour of tv for like the last 2 days.

bad mother. right here.

How am I going to manage chemistry in the fall? Im leaving it to the lord...for real God...see me through it.

I have been LOVING my new camera, and am so excited about all the awesome things I am learning...like white balance, proper exposure, reflecting light...etc etc etc...here are some recent ones

047bw

069b_edited-1

106

She really is my muse

if you like what you see, you can hire me for my services...check it out here



signature

0 comments: