May 26, 2011

a few of my favorite things

Just a list of some things I am really grateful for...

1. my camera...it lets me capture the world I want to see...only the things important to me. although I daydream about upgrading to this one, i am grateful just to have it

2. my arms. They allow me to pick up my kids, wrap my arms around my husband at the end of the day, and they respond really nicely to a little training...something I wish my midsection was a little better at.

007a

3. this smoothie! It's my new favorite meal! looks gross, tastes awesome! banana, hemp protein powder, flax meal, almond milk, almond butter, and a little chocolate powder...if you want the recipe leave me a message :)

008

4. these mason jars. one of my step moms friends remembered me mentioning how much I like them and picked up a bunch at a garage sale for me. so thoughtful! now that we are a gluten free household I use them for all my flour

085

5. the crazy things that happen when we convert the couch to a bed...the kids go wild! But its so fun to see

027a

6. my family...we've got a pretty good life, the four of us

002a

Ok, now you tell me some of the things you are grateful for. If you put it in a blog post let me know! It's so much easier (and kinder to ourselves) to be grateful for the small things we have :)

signature

2 comments:

Maddy said...

So many wonderful things to be grateful for! I'm grateful for my camera too...because it saved my life :) I mean it. I was miserable with my job (still am), but it gave me the creative outlet I needed to make it through the day.

Justine @ Urban Scarlet said...

what a wonderful list you put together -- you got a beautiful family! and i love how you are grateful for your camera... capturing those sweet moments will be a easy reminder of what you have!