Just a list of some things I am really grateful for...
1. my camera...it lets me capture the world I want to see...only the things important to me. although I daydream about upgrading to this one, i am grateful just to have it
2. my arms. They allow me to pick up my kids, wrap my arms around my husband at the end of the day, and they respond really nicely to a little training...something I wish my midsection was a little better at.
3. this smoothie! It's my new favorite meal! looks gross, tastes awesome! banana, hemp protein powder, flax meal, almond milk, almond butter, and a little chocolate powder...if you want the recipe leave me a message :)
4. these mason jars. one of my step moms friends remembered me mentioning how much I like them and picked up a bunch at a garage sale for me. so thoughtful! now that we are a gluten free household I use them for all my flour
5. the crazy things that happen when we convert the couch to a bed...the kids go wild! But its so fun to see
6. my family...we've got a pretty good life, the four of us
Ok, now you tell me some of the things you are grateful for. If you put it in a blog post let me know! It's so much easier (and kinder to ourselves) to be grateful for the small things we have :)