March 8, 2011

Today....

I am daydreaming about coffee and a pastry...I'm gonna settle for just coffee and then get my butt to the gym shortly here.

I had planned on posting about all the things I am looking forward to this summer, but my computer is SO not cooperating. Just completely freezes up every time I try and download an image.

So today I am going to share some of my favorite images...completely random and some without credit to the original source because I collected them so long ago.


I love this entryway styled with and by Ikea. I even had one of these shoe organizers before moving into this postage stamp of an apartment

ikea entry



I positively LOVE Amy Butler rugs and wallpaper. Whimsical, but not too busy, makes an impact but doesn't scream at you...just plain fun.

wallpaper-amy-butler via tillys cottage


The design of this couch... I have no words except to say I am in love. It doesn't hurt that it is uphosltered in fun and kicky pink!

image via cote de texas



For the life of me I cannot recall where this image came from, but how great is that couch?! It probably hides dirt pretty good too. Do you think you could live long term with this kind of pattern?

2_mcGarigle



I love little nooks or alcoves with comfy furniture tucked in it.

1034204021_VfZBe-O
image via house of turquoise



I have been wanting one (or two) of these log pillows FOR-EV-ER...you can find them here along with a lot of other cute things





A friend of mine posted this image on facebook...I finally found it and wonder of all wonders the sweet soul who made it is not selling it...no, she has it available for you to print for yourself. Bless you! Find it here

poster

0 comments: