March 29, 2011

I think I found the sofa

It looks better in person...not so boxy in the cushions AND the floor model which had been there for over a year looked pretty darn good. I would think 1 year for floor model sofa's at Ikea would be like dog years.

manstad corner sofa

The underneath pulls out to create a full bed and as an added bonus lifts up for pillow and blanket storage....we will get one with the chaise on the opposite side.

manstad-corner-sofa-bed-w-storage-right-beige__75656_PE194142_S4

no more piles at the side of the couch...ugh!

Plus I found instructions for recovering it if I want or need to...I mean for 699 its a steal!


Here is a little mock up to see what it would look like with all the existing colors and a new rug perhaps? We will see...

OB-New Living Room

0 comments: