March 27, 2011

just thought I would share...

-Isnt this the cutest thing you have ever seen?

-This place looks quite a bit like ours...right down to the cabinets and color scheme

-I love mason jars, plus this little ode to the mason jar is made right here in Oregon

-For those contemplating change

- My dream farm. The best part is the pantry.

-Seriously considering a major hair change like Linda's here or here. Thoughts?

-What a great idea! I think I need it!

-Can we talk about how great this would be for summer? I'll take white or green. Which would you wear?

ALSO

how cute is this little ceramic lovely? I found it while in Bend for my birthday. It reminds me of summers on this very farm picking raspberries with my grandma Margaret...how she told us the berries will come off with very little effort if they are ripe enough...how you don't have to force it.

Pearls of wisdom from that lady, pearls.

DSC_0107 (2)

0 comments: