February 10, 2011

Meh

Is it possible to have a case of the Mondays on Tuesday? If so I've got it...a case of the Tuesdays, which is worse because it is like a case of the Mondays that has taken up permanent residence.

I saw this book at the grocery store and wondered if God was trying to tell me something by putting it ever so prominently in my line of sight as I searched in vain for the right Chili sauce.



The sad part is that although I consider myself a stay at home mom, I still work 4 days a week. I just work he second shift so I still have the majority of awake time with my kids.

I don't know what the cure is, but right now I am in the trenches. It's rough.
AND to top off everyone's getting all freaked out about the health risk of drinking diet coke...this devastates me. I luuuurve diet coke.

The hits just keep on coming...

I think I need a vacation... someplace like Fiji or Bali.

0 comments: