January 26, 2011

Getting Organized

These days I am seriously geeking out about getting organized. There are moments when I think I am going to positively LOSE. MY. MIND. living in this small space. I mentioned earlier that we sold the laundry chair. True story. We are just waiting for it to go to its forever home...then the Ikea expedit will take its place. Still I am constantly fantasizing and trying to think of ways to declutter and reorganize our space. I have decided to gather inspiration, then tackle one area of clutter at a time. We will start with expedit in our bedroom...

And there is endless inspiration out there. This bookcase works hard, but its capable of looking stylish at the same time. I am excited to use it as an organizational tool, as well as a style element.

This room is so positively pretty
via making it lovely

Love the plastic weave baskets. Reminds me of trips to mexico
via ohdeeoh

The graphic look of this is stunning, but the way its organized caught my eye even more. Thoughtfully designed.
via style at home

This would be great for a craft room.
source unknown

Canvas bins for hiding err organizing less than pretty items.
via thestoriesofa2z

I have a place in my heart for this one with all its vintage fisher price. I have a fisher price apple as well as the fisher price farm. What a great way to display those nostalgic items.
via ohdeeoh

One could only dream to have a laundry room like this...I'll keep dreaming...this might make laundry a joy...might.
via younghouselove


Just pretty
via younghouselove

0 comments: