January 4, 2011

For Edie

I dont know Edie personally but her blog was one of the first I started follwing when I started my blog. Although initially drawn in by her creativity and this awesome kitchen renovation/makeover


That's Edie in her kitchen of awesomeness!


once I read further I was seriously impressed by her passion for God and her family. I think what resonates with me the most about Edie is her sincere desire for good things, quality things, the stuff that matters. Time with family, relationship with heavenly father, tradition, joy, laughter, hugs, hearty meals, friends...you know...the good stuff.

Edie Lost her entire home and all her earthly possesions in a fire a couple of days before Christmas. She has been very honest about her sadness, but her first words were of praise and thanks to God for sparing her family.

I am writing this post, like so many other bloggers, to honor Edie, to raise her up as an example, to Praise heavenly father for sparing her family...and of course to send good loving vibes of energy out into the universe for her and her family to recieve.

Happy Birthday Edie!

With Love,



P.S. You can send Edie some birthday love too! Go here.

0 comments: