September 16, 2010

Still...

Still trying to get things put away and organized. I am feeling overwhelmed and claustrophobic. I just keep thinking about how it will look once everything has and is in its place. It Probably doesn't help that the mini fridge we borrowed broke down today. Although I can't say I am upset about the new one we are getting. It looks like this


And to keep my eye on the prize I am referring back to my inspiration photos. My space will likely look like none of these. Hopefully it will look like "me", but these interiors inspired me in one way or another whether it was a feeling that they evoked, or a color scheme that seemed pleasing to me.

image source unknown, but I have had this in my file for some time...love it
image via Jen Johner Blog



2 comments:

Annie said...

YAY! I can't wait to see the results...I know it will turn out fantastic :) BEautiful inspirations!

Kelly said...

Love all the pics....you can come decorate my house anytime. I think it needs help :)