July 21, 2010

Still...

Growing out my hair is taking FOR-EV-ER!! But I am still sticking with it...barely! Sometimes I need to inspire myself just to keep from grabbing the scissors and doing a hack job on myself. Not that I find Jessica Simpson entirely inspiring but she has a sort of hair evolution that seems doable. Not really wishing to be blonde at this point(too much maintenance) but for some reason I am drawn to it...

This is doable. I am pretty much almost to this length


Would be nice to be here by Christmas...one can dream. Unfortunately my hair just doesn't grow as fast as it used to


Oh Reese! Your hair always looks good! I like the color too!


Dream Hair...check back in two years to see if we are here yet....






1 comments:

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen & Ava Family said...

I could totally see you in that first Jessica hairstyle. :-) I know what you mean about growing your hair out though -it's so hard! I've been growing mine for 2 yrs, and it's finally long. I only go in every 5 months so it stays that way! ;-)