July 1, 2010

I'm a winner!

I am extactic and beyond grateful to John and Sherry over at Young House Love. I have been following their blog for over a year now, and only recently have I started entering their contests....well lo and behold I get an e-mail this afternoon telling me I am a winner in their

To Dry For tea towel contest! Hip Hip Hurray!!

It was so hard to choose three (that's right folks, I won three!!!)
But with the help of my lovely sister in law Annie I chose the following

This one is just fun and sunny



I love this one for the bold colorful graphic, and it kinda speaks to my love for healthful living




And finally I chose this one...just because it speaks to me...its my favorite because some days I feel like that little ship weathering those giant waves...and a cup of tea is just what I need when I am feeling like that. Plus it kind of reminds me of something I might see on a Decembrists album.

Once again THANK YOU John and Sherry! If you have not stopped by their blog before, you should. They have a lovely home which they renovated and redecorated while staying true to their commitment to mindful spending and frugal living. It is inspiring and really speaks to the notion that you can create a beautiful signature home without breaking the bank.

Now excuse me while I go put the kettle on so I can bask in my good fortune with a cup of tea.

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Ohhhh...those are awesome. I am so so so jealous :)

Charli said...

I love your Blog Jana and it inspires me to create one of my own. The House of Turquoise is so adorable, it is something I could see myself living in. Have a great 4th!