January 5, 2010

Well folks, I am at it again....trying to grow my hair out. I always do this and then when I get to that mid point, where it is kinda longer but seems to have ceased growing, I inevitabley decide that I am a sassy short hair sort of gal. But you know, I am not getting any younger here and I sort of have this thing about women in their 40's wearing long hair... there are not many who can pull it off (ahem.... Marie Osmond, do yourself a favor and ditch those heinous extensions!)




So far I have held off dying my hair brown in an attempt to keep it as healthy as possible so that when it is longer it doesn't look like hay. Not sure how much longer I can go though....As I have discovered I have quite a few gray hairs taking up residence on my head.

The goal is to achieve something like this....


Isn't Reese Pretty? No denying it....

Bangs and all, but in a brunette version...I don't know if I have the strength to keep up light blonde hair....but I haven't ruled it out. My husband does like me blonde.



2 comments:

Jenni said...

We are on a similar path...I'm slowly growing mine out as I'd like Scout and I to have pony tails together :)

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen & Ava Family said...

That would be a great look on you babe! :-)