August 18, 2009

I l-o-v-e subway tile

I have already told Derrick that when we buy a house I do not care, actually I prefer that it have a crappy kitchen, that way I can redo the whole thing with white cabinets and subway tile. I love subway tile so much I would not even consider anything else. A kitchen with subway tile is my "dream" feature....some people want an expanse of walk in closet space, others would like a bonus room with a pool table.... I want one of these kitchens


This is almost exactly what I would want, except for the skirted sink


I imagine this pot contains some yummy clam chowder

This green is so fresh and fabulous.....the hardware leaves a lot to be desired though

If I lived at the beachI would totally go for this blue tile....so serene


I think wood floors are the way to go, another tile might compete too much




3 comments:

Molly said...

I love subway tile too. As soon as we can afford some nice countertops, either soapstone or granite most likely, then I can finally do a backsplash in it. It may be 2 or 3 years down the road but hey, I can wait, I love it!

Conrad, Michelle, Bronwen & Ava Family said...

Beautiful!

Jenni said...

nice. I'll have to consult you if we ever get a house that I would spend the $ remodeling. :)