May 12, 2009

Mom's Day...

It's still weird to me that I am a mom. I guess I never truly saw myself raising kids, but my children have been the greatest gift. I feel blessed to have them and so honored knowing that God picked them especially for me and me especially for them. It is my true desire to raise them to be happy individuals, kind to others, and true to themselves.

I am lucky because I have the help of one amazing husband



Who was raised by an equally amazing woman



Donna, who taught him to be nurturing, kind, and tolerant (the latter of which is helpful when you are married to me). She has been there for me and Derrick with unwavering support and love. She is the true definition of selflessness when it comes to her kids. I have to say thank you to her for gifting me the most amazing man, who is an incredible dad which helps me to be a better mom.



Parker and Kellan, you bring me unimaginable joy! I love you from the bottom of my heart, and look forward to the experiences to come...



1 comments:

Molly said...

Yay for being a mom! I think it comes very naturally to you. So glad you found such a great guy!